We live in an age of unparalleled opportunity for innovation. With the advent of the Internet, Cloud Computing, and Open Source software, the cost of building software and the cost to launch a startup are at an all-time low.
100 Steps 2 Startup™ is easy-to-follow, step-by-step training on how to build a revenue generating business.100 Steps 2 Startup™ is delivered to you at your speed, on your timetable. 100 Steps 2 Startup™ is based on two decades of work, research and experience working with high growth successful startups. 100 Steps 2 Startup™ allows entrepreneurs to fail less and succeed more by turning other startup successes into actionable, detailed instructions on how to:
- Find an opportunity.
- Validate your idea before investing resources.
- Achieve meaningful market penetration.
- Generate revenue before building a product.
- Create personal freedom by launching a scalable, sustainable, startup.
100 Steps 2 Startup™:
- Provides a better way to build web applications in the face of extreme uncertainty.
- Is about getting to market fast.
- Is about testing a vision by measuring how customers behave.
- Is about engaging customers throughout the product development cycle.
- Tackles both product and market validation in parallel using short actionable steps and engaging exercises.
- Is a disciplined process.
You get online access to the program and materials, including:
- 100 short instructional videos
- 80+ actionable worksheets accompanied by
- 80+ easy-to-follow worksheet completion videos
You either learn how to reach startup success from others or you learn from your own failings. One costs you hundreds of dollars; the other could cost you tens of thousands of dollars.
Entrepreneurs turn obstacles into opportunities. 100 Steps 2 Startup™ leads first time founders along the path followed by those who have successfully Been There and Done That to show you where to find those opportunities and how to take advantage of them.
Actionable and easy-to-follow, this clear and direct path uses techniques proven successful by companies such as Uber, Twitter, AirBnb, and hundreds of others.
Starting a business can be difficult. Don’t make it more difficult by trying to figure it out by yourself. Follow 100 Steps 2 Startup™ and you will save time, money, resources and heartache. Mitigate your risk of failure by learning from others.
The time to complete 100 Steps 2 Startup™ depends on:
- The time you invest in the program daily.
- Whether you work on it full time or part time.
- Whether you are solo or have a team to help.
- If you were able to complete each step on the first try or if you have to redo several steps; and
- If you found your scalable, sustainable business model immediately or if you had to make multiple pivots.
100 Steps 2 Startup™ makes it easy for you to develop your startup on your timeline.
No! You may want to, but the first steps of 100 Steps 2 Startup™ allow for you to be fully employed elsewhere. Don’t quit your job until you have proof that your startup will fly. At that point, or earlier, you may decide to quit your job, but it is not required.
100 Steps 2 Startup™ allows you to build a successful business with customer validation, before you quit your day job.
No! You do not have to have a million dollar idea before starting. 100 Steps 2 Startup™ will walk you through the ideation process first, then the opportunity evaluation process. This will ensure that you find an idea that is worth building a startup around.
Great! 100 Steps 2 Startup™ will help you validate that your initial idea is worth pursuing.
But what if you test your initial idea and it turns out to be less than awesome? If you already know what you want to build, the first steps of 100 Steps 2 Startup™ will give you a backup plan, just in case the timing isn’t right for your original idea.
100 Steps 2 Startup™ will walk you through the ideation process first, then the opportunity evaluation process. This will generate your backup plan and will allow you to test your initial idea and generate additional ones.
These steps will ensure that you find an idea worth building a startup around.
No! While you are building your startup, you likely won’t need to code. Modern tools allow you to set up a digital shop and engage in internet marketing without needing to learn a single line of code.
However, if the product or service you are building is or becomes digital (e.g. software, a website, an app), then eventually you may need to hire a coder. But by this step you will already have tested your solution (manually), you will already have validated your solution with customers and you may even have begun to generate early revenue from your solution (e.g. by selling the results of the manual solution), so rest assured you will have the resources and confidence needed to make that investment.
100 Steps 2 Startup™ requires less than $500 to get started. This money is used to buy domain names, test google ad words, etc.
Additional funding may be required later, but such funding will be available through early revenue generated.
At the end of 100 Steps 2 Startup™, you will have a startup ready to scale. At that time you may wish to raise outside capital (e.g. Angel Investment, Venture Capital). You will also have all the proof (i.e. traction) and materials needed to raise outside funding.
Dr. Sean Wise, best-selling author, venture capitalist, national Startup Mentor of the Year and founder of more than half a dozen new ventures, created the 100 Steps 2 Startup program. See the About Us page for more information about Dr. Wise.
- Two decades of mentoring successful high growth startups.
- The academic research of Dr. Sean Wise.
- The input of more than 2000 entrepreneurs.
- 48 months of testing.
- Successful startups including but not limited to: AirBnB, Dropbox, Tinder, Yelp, Shopify, GroupOn & Rackspace.
100 Steps 2 Startup™ was created to help first-time founders make fewer mistakes, waste fewer resources and maximize their chance for startup success. All entrepreneurs can benefit from this program.
100 Steps 2 Startup™ requires a $295 investment.
At the conclusion of 100 Steps 2 Startup™ you will have a validated startup, generating revenue and ready to scale. More explicitly at the conclusion of 100 Steps 2 Startup™ you will:
- Have paying customers.
- Have found a low cost channel to attract customers.
- Have built a team worthy of investment.
- Have all you need to raise funding.
- Have a sustainable startup.
- Have the freedom to focus on building a business that you love.
A subscription to 100 Steps 2 Startup™ lasts for 1 year. On the anniversary date of your purchase, your access will expire.
We welcome continued access. The cost for such is $9.99 a month.
While you may share the knowledge you learn and the results of the exercises within 100 Steps 2 Startup™, you may not share your access or login credentials with anyone.
We guarantee your success. If you don’t have a revenue generating business after finishing 100 Steps 2 Startup™, we will give you 100% of your money back.
Check www.100Steps2Startup.com/terms for full details.
To request your money back, simply email: guarantee@100Steps2Startup.com. Include your name, your credit card details, and the date of your purchase.
Our staff will contact you within 7 days. We require proof of completion of all 100 steps and excercises worksheets prior to refund.
Check www.100Steps2Startup.com/terms for full details.