100 Steps 2 Startup™ was created for those
who ask themselves questions like:
- Where do I find my revenue generating business idea?
- How do I know if my idea is worth launching?
- How do I know if this is the best opportunity for me?
- What are the next steps I should take to successfully launch my idea?
- How do I know when it’s the right time to quit my job?
- How do I fund my business?
- How can I learn from successful entrepreneurs?
- How do I receive the guidance I need to ensure my idea becomes successful?
- How do I minimize the risk of failing?
- What can I do to increase the probability of startup success?
100 Steps 2 Startup™ is an easy-to-follow program, developed by an award winning startup mentor, for individuals who want to create a successful startup. Based on the proven Lean Startup methodology, it is designed to lead you step-by-step from initial idea to revenue generation with as little risk as possible.
If you already have your million dollar idea, 100 Steps 2 Startup™ will lead you through the process of testing your idea and tweaking it based on customer feedback so that it is ready for your market. No idea? No problem! The program will help you identify a problem and find a solution that fits your knowledge and strengths. 100 easy-to-follow steps are presented in short videos, accompanied by 80+ actionable worksheets and grouped into 7 distinct phases ready to lead you on your own exciting journey to success.
What’s included in 100 Steps 2 Startup™
Each step begins with a short instructional video designed to provide you with the objective of that step and the background behind it. You’ll develop a clear understanding of what is expected of you and why it is an important part of the process.
After each Instructional Video, you’ll be ready to apply the concept to your startup. 100 Steps 2 Startup™ is not a theoretical virtual classroom. It’s a step-by-step guide to developing your own startup. How does it do that? After the first few background videos, each successive video will be followed up with an actionable Worksheet to assist you in completing that step’s requirement on the roadmap to success. It is one thing to tell someone what they must do to succeed; it is another to show them how to do it.
You may have questions about the step’s requirements or the Worksheet for that step. To ensure the worksheet is clear, and to help you answer some of the questions, each worksheet has a Worksheet Completion Video in which Dr. Wise explains the worksheet and guides you through its completion. Complete the worksheet and you will soon be on your way to the next step on the roadmap to success.
With 100 Steps 2 Startup™ You Will Learn How To:
- Pick a customer to serve
- Find unmet market needs
- Find your early adopters
- Develop your customer persona
- Select a market from which to launch your product
- Define the problem statement
- Organize your ideas
- Determine your product’s benefits
- Research your competitors
- Craft your elevator pitch
- Use a lean canvas
- Name your venture
- Secure a domain name
- Create a brand
- Register for a bank account and taxes
- Create an explainer video
- Set up website landing pages
- Set up a blog
- Secure your IP
- Optimize buying process
- Set price
- Create a minimum viable product (mvp)
- Calculate life time value and cost of customer acquisition
- Test & optimize customer channels
- Set up a board of directors
- Find a mentor
- Determine your startup valuation
- Determine how much capital to raise
- Craft an investor presentation
- Raise funds
- Survive investor due diligence
Are you ready to:
- Improve your life?
- Gain financial freedom?
- Work on something you are passionate about developing?
- Use your entrepreneurial spirit to gain success?
Want to get started but simply don’t know where to begin? You’re ready for 100 Steps 2 Startup™.
This program is designed to help you identify a product, service or business worth launching – and then to take you step-by-step through the process of developing, testing, building and selling your new venture with as little risk as possible.